C Sharp Training Courses
C Sharp Training Courses provide an exhaustive coverage of C# programming language features like Object-oriented Programming, Inheritance, Interfaces, Exception Handling, Reflection, Standard I/O programming, File Handling, Generics, Windows Application using Winforms, File I/O, XML in .NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Deployment. It also gives an overview of .NET framework 3.0 features like WPF, WCF and WF.
2.5 Months including Lab
School Going Students
Take Away: After completion of C Sharp Training Courses you will learn
- Apply OOAD concepts to build C# applications
- Develop console based applications using C#
- Develop windows applications using C#
- Create database applications using C#
Objectives: In the C Sharp Training Courses, you will learn
- Use Delegates and handle Events
- Use Exception Handling to avoid runtime errors
- Create multithreaded applications
- Use Winforms for building rich GUI applications
- Process data using I/O Streams
- Persist the state of object using different types of Serialization
- Create rich database applications using ADO.NET
- Create and consume web services
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Deep Dive into C Sharp Training Courses
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say
I suggest to other for this course.
Good Environment & Peace of mind working.
I Like Samyak.
effort, approach, acceptance, company or a blend of these that needs to change.”
then that time u should join samyak
Thank you Samyak..