AWS Cloud Computing Course
Technology is evolving and changing to embrace the cloud. Cloud computing allows you to utilize shared resources available through a service provider. Those resources can be storage space, use of software applications, or servers. You can buy more resources in the cloud if you need to and you can also give back resources that you no longer need. In this course, you will access a variety of cloud services and work with different cloud providers such as Google, and Amazon. You will set up virtual servers, work with cloud file storage, learn about a variety of cloud collaboration options, and much more. This practical course will help you make the transition to working in the cloud from any device, anywhere, anytime!
Cloud computing is an emerging technology through which an increasing number of IT services are delivered over the Internet. From personal messages and pictures on Gmail or Facebook, to more professional offerings from Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Online Services, cloud computing makes it possible to run a successful business without having dedicated hardware, software, and services. The result is that organizations can reduce costs and be more flexible, more mobile, and scalable while improving their quality of service. Virtually every organization is now exploring their potential for cloud computing, searching for a higher agility, scalability and new business opportunities. Successfully adopting the cloud starts with foundation-level knowledge of the possibilities, potential benefits, and understanding of basic roadmaps to implementation
Cloud computing is revolutionizing all aspects of IT, including hardware, operating systems and applications. Faced with a rapidly changing business environment, organizations are under pressure to respond with a flexible IT infrastructure and applications. In this course, you gain the key knowledge and experience required to leverage both the business and technical benefits of cloud computing. You develop an effective implementation strategy and learn to build and deploy applications to the cloud.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into AWS Cloud Computing Course
Introduction to Cloud Computing and Cloud Computing Basics
– What is the cloud?
– History of Cloud Computing
– How Cloud Computing Works and Understanding the infrastructure of the cloud
– Exploring the components of the cloud and Advantages & Disadvantages
– Applications for Businesses
– Cloud Service Providers (Intro) and Cloud services overview
– Amazon Web Services
– Microsoft Azure
– Google Appengine
– Cloud Computing Architecture
– Cloud Computing Terminology
– Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
– Platform as a service (PaaS)
– Software as a service (SaaS)
– Network as a service (NaaS)
– Storage as a service (STaaS)
– Data as a service (DaaS)
Evaluate whether Cloud Computing Is Right for Your Business
– The operational benefits of the cloud
– The economic benefits of the cloud
– The staffing benefits of the cloud
– Understanding the security risks of cloud computing
Virtualization – Virtualization Basics
– Benefits of Virtualization
– Virtualization for Enterprise
Building Cloud Networks
– Designing and Implementing a Data Center-Based Cloud
– Industry and International Standards
– Communication Requirements for Cloud Implementation
– Public/Private Internet
– Routing to the Datacenter
– Switching within the Data Center
– Storage Options for Cloud Computing
– NAS, SAN, CAS
– Backup and Recovery
Storage As-a Service
– SaaS – Overview of storage as a service
– iSCSI Client
– iSCSI server
– NFS Storage
– Security Feature
– About storage providers
– Understanding cloud storage security
– Cloud storage considerations
Software As-a Service – SaaS
– Single-Tenant Applications
– SaaS and Users
– SaaS and Software Vendors
– The Impact of SaaS
– X-Window Forwarding
– Application Integration
– Remote Software Execution
Platform As-a Service – PaaS
– Web Application for Platform
– PHP, Python, Bash Platform
– Remote Program Execution
Infrastructure As-a Service – IaaS
– Cloud Compute
– Remote Infrastructure Management
– VM Manage on Cloud
– Snap shot
– Remote VM boot locally
Amazon Web Services
– AWS Overview
– Elastic Beanstalk
– EC2 Overview
– Amazon S3
– Cloud Front
– Elastic Map Reduce
– Cloud Formation
– Amazon RDS
– Amazon Elasticache
– Amazon SQS
– Amazon IAM
– Amazon SNS
– Amazon SES
– Amazon Route 53
– Amazon DynamoDB
– Amazon Storage Gateway
– Amazon SWF
– Private Clouds
– Benefits and Risks
– Private Cloud vs. Public Cloud
– Private Cloud Example Scenarios
– Private Cloud Examples
– Impact of Private Clouds
Migrate to the Cloud
– Making a cloud migration plan
– Analyzing service and service providers
– Releasing data using the wave approach
– Securing data
– Establishing a training plan for staff and other stakeholders
– Predicting and responding to change
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say
I learnt Android and it was just wonderful experience. We worked on many projects and one major project.
I highly recommend SAMYAK.
Thank you Samyak !!!!
i was join samayak class to improve my basic c programming skill.
today i have complited my course .
now i am enough smart to complete given task in c programming without any hasitation.
Thank you vijay sir & samayak classes.
I am very happy to do course from here.