Salesforce Certification Training
Salesforce helps you manage your customer relationships, integrate with other systems, and build your own applications.
Salesforce is the award-winning cloud computing service designed to help you manage your customer relationships, integrate with other systems, and build your own applications! Here are some key concepts to help you understand the Salesforce products and editions and guide you through setting yourself up as a user. You’ll also find information about common tasks you’ll perform in Salesforce—like using basic Chatter features, running reports, or searching Salesforce for the information or records you need.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into Salesforce Certification Training
– Describe the components of the company profile (e.g., fiscal year, business hours, currency management, default settings, company information).
– Identify the steps to set up and/or maintain a user (e.g., assign licenses, reset passwords, and resolve locked user accounts).
– Given a scenario, troubleshoot common user access and visibility issues.
3.GLOBAL USER INTERFACE
– Distinguish between the various UI features that an administrator controls, including the implications (e.g., UI settings, search settings, list views, home page layouts).
4.SECURITY AND ACCESS
– Explain the various organization security options (e.g., passwords, IP restrictions, identity confirmation, network settings).
– Describe the features and capabilities of the Salesforce sharing model (e.g.,record ownership, organization-wide defaults, roles and the role hierarchy, manual sharing, sharing rules and public groups).
– Given a scenario, apply the appropriate security controls (e.g., organizationwide defaults, roles and the role hierarchy, manual sharing, sharing rules and public groups).
– Describe the various settings and permissions a profile controls (e.g., IP access,login hours, record types, access to tabs, permissions, object permissions, field level security).
– Given a scenario, determine the appropriate use of a custom profile.
5.STANDARD AND CUSTOM OBJECTS
– Describe the standard object architecture and relationship model.
– Explain how to create, delete, and customize fields, page layouts, and list views for custom and standard objects.
– Given a scenario, determine the appropriate fields and page layouts for custom and standard objects.
– Explain how to create, delete, and customize record types for custom and standard objects.
– Given a scenario, determine the appropriate record types and business processes for custom and standard objects.
– Explain the implications of deleting fields.
– Describe when to use and how to create formula fields.
6.SALES AND MARKETING APPLICATIONS
– Given a scenario, identify the capabilities and implications of the sales process.
– Given a scenario, identify when to apply the appropriate sales productivity features (e.g., big deal alerts, update reminders, similar opportunities,
competitors, team selling).
– Describe the capabilities of products and price books.
– Describe the capabilities of lead management (e.g., lead conversions, lead source, lead field mapping).
– Given a scenario, identify how to automate lead management (e.g., queues, assignment rules, web-to-lead, and auto-response).
– Describe the capabilities of campaign management (e.g., hierarchies,influences, campaign members).
7.SERVICE AND SUPPORT APPLICATIONS
– Describe the capabilities of case management (e.g., case processes, case settings, and case comments).
– Given a scenario, identify how to automate case management (e.g., case assignment, auto-response, escalation, web-to-case, email-to-case, case teams).
– Describe the capabilities of solution management (e.g., settings, categories, processes).
– Describe the basic capabilities of portals.
– Describe the capabilities of the Community application (e.g. Ideas, Answers).
– Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Knowledge.
– Describe the capabilities of activity management (e.g., manage tasks, events, public calendars, multi-day events, cloud scheduler).
– Describe the features of Chatter (e.g., feed, groups, following, security).
– Describe the considerations when importing, updating, transferring, and mass deleting data (e.g., CSV files, field matching, matching types, record IDs, external IDs, duplicate records).
– Given a scenario, identify tools and use cases for managing data (e.g., dataloader, data import wizard).
– Describe the capabilities and implications of the data validation tools.
– Describe the different ways to back up data (e.g., weekly data export service, exports, dataloader).
11.CONTENT AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT
– Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Content (e.g., presentation assembly,content delivery, content packs, workspaces, tags).
– Describe how folders can be used to organize and secure communication templates, dashboards, reports, and documents.
12.ANALYTICS, REPORTS AND DASHBOARDS
– Describe the options available when creating or customizing a report (e.g.,report type, report format, fields, summarizing data, filtering data, charting, scheduling, and conditional highlighting).
– Describe the impact of the sharing model on reports.
– Describe the options available when creating and modifying dashboards (e.g.,dashboard components, data sources, chart types, scheduling, and running user).
– Describe the capabilities of custom report types.
– Describe when workflow are evaluated.
– Describe the capabilities of workflow rules and actions.
– Given a scenario, identify the appropriate workflow solution.
– Describe capabilities and use cases for the approval process.
14.DESKTOP AND MOBILE ADMINISTRATION
– Describe the capabilities of Salesforce Mobile.
– Describe the installation and synchronization options of Salesforce for Outlook.
– Identify use cases for AppExchange applications.
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say
Excellent arrangement of classes...well maintained labs
Good marketing communication skills can learn anyone from here.....