MATLAB Training Course
MATLAB or (Matrix Laboratory) is a high performance fourth generation programming language which is used for technical computing. It provides multi paradigm numerical computing environment and was developed by Math Works. It is used for integrating computation, visualization and programming so that the programming environment becomes easy to use.
It is used for several important purposes. Some of them are:
- It’s used for symbolic computation.
- Used for developing algorithm.
- Provides application of scientific and engineering graphics.
- Analysis of data, visualization, and exploration is conducted.
- Can be used for designing Graphical User Interface.
- Technical computation.
The most important feature of MATLAB is that it is used for calculating matrix and vector formulations in fraction of time.
MATLAB Training Course is most customized to suit the need of students.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into MATLAB Training Course
Basics of MATLAB
- MATLAB environment
- Operators and data statements
- Different windows working
Basics of Software
- Software version and introduction
MATLAB Instruction and statement
Developing logic and concept
- Algorithm design in MATLAB
MATLAB GUI design and application
- Introduction to GUI design
- Commands to deal with GUI design
Data processing and visualization
Optimization techniques use in MATLAB
- Implementation of loops and statement
- Playing with images
- Pixel reading using algorithms
- Playing with video
- Pixel reading using algorithms
Image Vs Video processing
- Difference and similarity
MATLAB based Frame processing
- Implementing algorithm in frame processing
MATLAB based Pattern recognition
- Shapes and sizes recognition
- Implementing algorithm in recognition
MATLAB based Stagnography
- Introduction to stagnography
- Importance of Stagnography using MATLAB
- Hiding text using Stagnography
- Retriving text using stagnography
Color detection using reading pixel
- Finding presence and absence of objects using color
- Plotting of frame
- Subplot using MATLAB
- Blurr and Deblurr
- Importance of Blurr
- Making of key to deblurr and image
- Application of blurr and deblurr
- Example of Blurr and Deblurr
MATLAB based Image analysis
- Point processing
- Corner, Edge, Flat detection
- Image transformation
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say
I learnt Android and it was just wonderful experience. We worked on many projects and one major project.
I highly recommend SAMYAK.
Thank you Samyak !!!!
i was join samayak class to improve my basic c programming skill.
today i have complited my course .
now i am enough smart to complete given task in c programming without any hasitation.
Thank you vijay sir & samayak classes.
I am very happy to do course from here.