PCB Circuit Designing Course
PCB (Printed Circuit Board) Circuit Designing Course is a thin board of fibreglass or laminated material in which self- contained interconnected electronic components are found. It electrically connects and mechanically supports all the electrical components. It is done by using conductive tracks or through the laminated copper sheets.
It is found in beepers, pagers, radars or computer systems. The applications of PCB Circuit Designing Course can be found in desktop and laptop computers, video cards, controller cards, network interface cards and expansion cards. PCBs can be divided into three categories on the basis of copper layers:
• Single Sided (only one layer).
• Double Sided (two layers).
• Multi-layer (more than two layers).
PCBs are usually green in colour. In case of advanced PCB the components such as capacitors, resistors or active devices can be present.
The process of PCB designing consists of various processes like designing, etching, printing etc.The combination of all these processes result in designing of circuits on a signal boards layout.
Every time we can’t go by placing components on bread board, which may not be sophisticated and may have loose connections which it can’t be used in rough condition.
Samyak designed this PCB Circuit Designing Course to learn it practically and in detail.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into PCB & Circuit Designing Course
Basics of PCB
- Types of PCB
- Selection criteria of PCB
- Standards associated with PCB
Basics of PCB designing
- Basics of layout design
- EMI and EMC
- Solutions of EMI
- Different category of PCB
- Hardwiring vs design strategy
- Layout design for one sided and double sided PCB
- Layout design of SMD and PTH devices
- Heat sink concept and its design
- Rules of making circuit compact
- Multi layer design for SMD and PTH
- Wet etching
- Dry etching
Wet etching working steps
Dry etching working steps
- Machine design file description
- Design of CNC file
- Drill file design
- Gerber file design
CNC machine software
- Introduction to software
- Working strategy of CNC machine
- Integration design using gerber and drill file
- Feature selection for CNC machine
- Shifting PCB design on CNC machine.
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say