VLSI Training Course Internship
This certified course ‘VLSI Training Course Internship’ is a thorough introduction to the VLSI, Advanced Digital System Design concepts and VHDL language for designing digital design modules. The emphasis is on writing solid simulation code to write a viable testbench. Structural, register transfer level (RTL), and behavioral coding styles are covered. This class addresses to simulate the design general and writing testbench for the specified design. The information gained can be applied to any digital design by using a top-down design approach. This course combines insightful lectures with practical lab exercises to reinforce key concepts. You will also learn best coding practices that will increase your overall VHDL proficiency.
Enroll Soon for VLSI Training Course Internship.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into VLSI Training Course Internship
BASICS OF VLSI
- Need, Scope, Use and History of VLSI.
- Introduction to Chip Design Process.
- Description of Hardware Description Languages
- VLSI Design Flow
- Applications of VLSI.
BJT Vs MOS
- Introduction to transistor
- Fabrication steps for transistor
- Digital circuit design using MOS and BJT
- Issues in fabrication process
- Strategy use to remove error and faults in a particular design
- Redundancy in system design
BASICS OF VHDL
- Library Declaration
DATA TYPES & DATA OBJECTS IN VHDL
- DATA FLOW MODELING
- BEHAVIORAL MODELING
- STRUCTURAL MODELING
FINITE STATE MACHINE
- Introduction to FINITE STATE MACHINE (FSM).
- Moore’s Machine.
- Mealy Machine.
- Counters (MOD-3, MOD-5, MOD-7)
- Flip Flops using FSM.
SHIFT REGISTERS & MEMORIES
- Memory Design
- Design of ALU
- Design of Shift Unit
- Design of Comparator
- Booth Multiplier
- Introduction to FPGA.
- Introduction to CPLD.
- Brief Description of Hardware KIT.
- Working on Physical FPGA.
- Interfacing of LED’s.
- Keypad Scanner
- 7-Segment interfacing.
- Counter on 7-Segment.
- LCD Interfacing.
- Delays in VHDL.
- Generics & generic map.
- Quartus introduction.
- Altera introduction.
- Writing codes for cyclone series and Spartan series
- ASIC and JTAG programming strategy in FPGA.
- Project assistance
- 16-bit Microprocessor
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say