Diploma in Banking and Finance
The Indian Banking and Financial services sector, expanding at a CAGR of nine percent, is one of the fastest growing verticals of the Indian economy. A large number of jobs will be created in the BFSI sector in the coming years, creating huge career opportunities for young Indians, especially those who have completed their graduation & Diploma in Banking and Finance from a recognized institution.
6 Months including Lab
School Going Students
Deep Dive into Diploma in Banking and Finance
Semester -1 (Computer Fundamentals)
- Operating System, Desktop Setting, Windows.
- MS Office – Word , Excel , Advanced Excel , Power Point, Internet Technology, Google Search, Mailing through web browser, Intro of Customize application software
Semester – II (Banking)
- Introduction of Bank – Bank and Structure of a Bank
- Role of RBI, KYC Documents
- Role of Help Desk / Teller Counter / Personal Banker / Branch Sales Officer / Relationship Manager / Branch Manager
- Current Account / Saving Account / RD Account / Flexi Account
- Debit Card / Credit Cards
- Online Banking
- RTGS / NEFT / Demand Draft / Banker Cheque
- Fixed Deposits
- Loans – Personal Loan / Housing Loan / Mortgage Loan / Business Loan / MSME Loans / Two Wheeler – Four Wheeler Loans / Consumer Loans / Pradhanmantri Mudra Yojna
- Lead Generation
- Fixing an appointment
- Client Meeting
- Opening up deal
- Outdoor activity
- Need based analysis
- Need generation
- Product details
- Comparison with other products
- Closing up Deal and Follow up
Semester – 3 ( Personality Development / Interview Skills )
- Dress Code & Presentation
- Interview Techniques
- Public Speaking
- Mock Presentation
- Mock Interview
- Final Assessment
Semester -4 ( Tally Financial Accounting )
- Computerized Accounting & Inventory
- Invoice, Voucher & Payroll
- Tally Certification
Semester – 5 (GST & Taxation)
- GST & Tally
Semester – 6 (Hardware & Networking)
- Need of Hardware & Networking knowledge in Banking Sector.
Semester – 7 (Resume Preparation & Interviews)
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
- Tally Education offers online certifications designed to take your career to the next level
- It intends to enhance the employability of Tally learners by giving them a professional edge with verifiable digital certificate preferred by industries.
- With Tally being used in more than 100 countries, candidates gain access to multiple placement opportunities
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program. Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as Rs 600000 more in annual salary
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.