GST – Goods and Service Tax Course
WHAT IS GST ?
GST stands for “Goods and Services Tax”, and is proposed to be a comprehensive indirect tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods as well as services at the national level.
- Its main objective is to consolidates all indirect tax levies into a single tax, except customs (excluding SAD) replacing multiple tax levies, overcoming the limitations of existing indirect tax structure, and creating efficiencies in tax administration.
- The introduction of Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be a very significant step in the field of indirect tax reforms in India. By amalgamating a large number of Central and State taxes into a single tax, it would mitigate cascading or double taxation in a major way and pave the way for a common national market.
- From the consumer point of view, the biggest advantage would be in terms of a reduction in the overall tax burden on goods, which is currently estimated at 5%-18%.
- Introduction of GST would also make our products competitive in the domestic and international markets. Studies show that this would instantly spur economic growth. Last but not the least, this tax, because of its transparent character, would be easier to administer.
Tax payers need to be GST compliant to be able to test system changes in time. Depending on the operating geographies, size and sector, the changes would be substantial and may require proactive planning with a time-bound action plan.
In order to prepare for the implementation of GST, companies need to understand GST policy development and its implications for scenario planning and transition roadmap preparation.
2.5 Months including Lab
School Going Students
Objectives: In the GST – Goods and Service Tax Course, you will learn
- Important definitions under the Goods and Services Tax act
- Payment of Goods and Services Tax to the government
- Pass entries relating to Goods and Services Tax
- Computation of taxable value of services
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax payable
- Submission of Goods and Services Tax return
- Charging of Goods and Services Tax in invoices
- Calculation of Goods and Services Tax input credit available
- Generate necessary reports
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Deep Dive into GST – Goods and Service Tax Course
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
- Tally Education offers online certifications designed to take your career to the next level
- It intends to enhance the employability of Tally learners by giving them a professional edge with verifiable digital certificate preferred by industries.
- With Tally being used in more than 100 countries, candidates gain access to multiple placement opportunities
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
Tally Certification Benefits for GST Course
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say
Best Faculty for C#.. Happy to join it & more than satisfactory tutorials... Excellent arrangement of classes...well maintained labs
faculty is good teach to and good labs. counsellers are friendly nature and front office is located near by my destination.
Best traning institue in Jaipur regarding Techinical , It , Non- Techinical along with best teachers with a lot of Experience
I had joined samyak IT solutions for learning C programming and the learning experiance was great at samyak and the faculty provided was very good.
I done my Web Designing Course here and i feel that it is very good place for done this course... thanks samyak.
Now I am very happy that I joined this institute. Here, the faculty is very encouraging and guides us about how to advance on our own. The environment inside the classes is also very friendly and one does not get bored at all.
In the end, I would like to thank my sir Mr. Kuldeep Chippa for teaching me C programming and Samyak Classes for providing a good teaching ambience.