Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
There’s no denying it, the world is rapidly shifting from analogue to digital. People are consuming more and more digital content on a daily basis – on mobile phones, laptops, desktop computers at work, and more – and companies that have not yet recognised this in their Digital Marketing Seo Training Course Certification Institute need to adapt fast.
Why is digital marketing course so important? Because it is not only a rapidly growing force in the current marketing playing field, it is set to be the future of marketing, and it seems likely that digital media will soon replace more traditional forms altogether. Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute designs this course specially to fulfill the needs of students from basic.
While older generations will no doubt lament the demise of paper-based newspapers, books, communication methods and traditional TV and radio broadcasts, those who have grown up with the internet and mobile phones as a God-given right are already embracing the brave new world of digital consumption.
The facts are that digital methods of communication and marketing are faster, more versatile, practical and streamlined, so it is perhaps unsurprising that once the technology became available we began quickly moving into the digital age. The good news is that digital offers just as much potential to marketers as it does to consumers.
Before we look at the benefits of online marketing course, let’s take a quick snapshot of some of the key forms of it at present:
• Websites and SEO content
• Internet banner ads
• Online video content
• Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
• Email marketing
• Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Mobile marketing (SMS, MMS, etc.)
This is far from an exhaustive list, and new forms of digital marketing, such as augmented reality, are arriving all the time. Digital Marketing Institute has customized this course to fulfill the need of businessman and any graduate.
Course Name : Digital Marketing SEO Training
Duration : 3 Months
Duration : 3 Months
Digital Marketing Institute in Jaipur has designed this course to ensure that you are a complete Digital Marketer. You will be industry ready to be part of a high quality digital marketing team, or execute your own digital marketing campaigns. You will acquire requisite skillsets in Google digital marketing course, as well as gain work experience in executing effective campaigns via implementation of real-life projects.
Digital Marketing Training Course Certification Institute’s training will provide you hands-on experience in various Social Media Marketing Courses disciplines. Google Digital Marketing Certification Course will prepare you for certification exams like OMCA (from OMCP), Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook marketing and YouTube marketing.
Take Away : Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
Our Social Media Marketing Courses Certification Institute’s course helps to you learn about Online Marketing that includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Marketing & Optimization (SMM & SMO), Content Marketing, Online Reputation Management, Adwords (PPC & CPA) and many more.
Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
Online marketers, In-house SEO’s, web marketing agencies, consultants who are looking for ways to enhance and improve website visibility in the natural search engine listings.
- Online Marketers
- Marketing Executives
- Web Developers
- Product Managers and Brand Managers
- IT Programmer
- Small Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Copywriters and Content Writers
- Marketing Consultants
- PR Professionals
You do NOT need a technical background or be a web designer/programmer to benefit from this SEO Digital Marketing course.
In these days the scope for SEO Training in all countries are becoming very high because completion is too much in e-commerce and Internet Marketing. Each company has necessities of a team of S.E.O. professional’s persons for their online marketing, promotion, advertising, campaign. We have marvellous Digital Marketing Course near me training for you. We will train you covers all the modules according to industry requirements that will help you to get a good technical grip on SEO and also prepare you on working environment with better practice.
Pre-Requisites – Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
- Computer Fundamentals,
- Windows Operating System
Objectives : Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
- Digital Marketing
After Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
- Certification Exams
Contents – Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute
- Digital Marketing Overview
- What is digital marketing?
- importance& benefits of digital marketing
- What does digital marketing consists of?
- How digital marketing works?
- Website Planning & Creation
- Types of websites
- Essentials of a website
- Planning a website
- Professional appearance
- Difference between dynamic & static website
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- What is SEO
- Introduction to SERP?
- What are search engines ?
- How search engines work?
- Understanding Keywords mix On page optimization.
- Keywords optimization
- Content optimization & planning
- Understanding your audience for content planning
- Content research & editorial calendarsetup
- Adding social media plug-in on web pages
- Internal linking
- Meta tags creation
- Creating webpage in HTML
- Using Google webmasters tool & site verification
- Sitemap creation and submission in website & webmasters
- What is FTP?
- How to use FTP?
- Off page optimization
- What is domain authority?
- How to increase Domain authority?
- What is page rank?
- How to increase page rank?
- What are back links?
- Types of back links
- What is link building?
- Types of link building
- Do’s and don’ts of link building
- Link building strategies for your b business:Easy Link acquisition techniques
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO process
- Preparing SEO reports
- How to create SEO Strategy for your business.
- Content Optimization: How Search Engines and People View Web Pages:
- Understanding content optimization
- Optimizing for site structure
- Recognizing different types of content
- Optimizing textual page elements
- Optimizing non-text components of a web page
- Analyzing content quality
- Exploring the benefits of user-generated content
- Content Optimization: Technical SEO:
- Interpreting the code behind web pages
- Understanding how search engines index content
- Working with canonical URLs and redirects
- Leveraging microformats
- Working with server-side factors
- Using Google Webmaster Tools
- Using Bing Webmaster Tools
- Long-Term Content Planning:
- Overview of long-term content strategizing
- Planning a successful content strategy and avoiding common mistakes
- Defining your audience, topics, angle, and style
- Understanding different types of content
- Getting ideas for content
- Working with an editorial calendar
- Promoting your content with social media
- Measuring content performance
- Link Building Basics:
- Understanding the importance of links
- How the search engine killed the web directory
- How link analysis revolutionized web search
- Exploring the anatomy of a link
- Not just PageRank: Understanding what links do for your site
- Explaining Google PageRank
- Looking at PageRank in practice
- Exploring keywords and Google bombs
- The perfect link
- Dealing with problem links
- Analyzing links
- Building Links:
- Exploring the two types of links
- Building internal links
- Building external links
- Grabbing low-hanging fruit
- Fostering a “think links” mentality
- Working with “local” pages and directory links
- Reciprocal linking: Is it worth the trouble?
- Creating press releases
- Working with article syndication
- Working with bloggers
- Creating link bait
- Examining social networking links
- Getting more links
- Working with linking software
- Exploring Penguin: The new link approach from Google
- The Link Game:
- Buying links: Pros and cons
- When is paying for links buying links?
- Finding link services
- Understanding linking jargon
- Finding link-building opportunities
- Questions to ask
- Executing a link-building strategy
- Measuring SEO Effectiveness:
- Measuring SEO performance
- Analyzing keywords
- Analyzing links
- Analyzing the impact of social media
- Local Search:
- Understanding local search
- Understanding Google+ Local
- Setting up and optimizing Google+ Local
- Getting more citations
- Getting more reviews for your business
- Optimizing your website for local search
- The future of local search
- International SEO:
- Understanding cultural aspects of international SEO
- Optimizing technical content for international audiences
- Optimizing translated and localized content
- Building links for an international audience
- Analyzing and measuring an international SEO campaign
- Avoiding pitfalls with international SEO
- Determining your next steps
- PPC advertising with Google & Optimization
Introduction to adwords& PPC advertising. What is display network & why it is important? Understanding adwords structure (Campaigns, adgroups, ads, etc.) Types of campaigns- Search, display, video, dynamic search & Google merchant. Difference between search & display campaign Understanding campaigns & adgroups in more detail. Understanding bidding & payment modules- CPC, CPA, Enhanced bid, CPM Ad Rank-
Practical session 1-
- Creating search ad campaign
- Using keyword planner tool to find keywords
- Importing keywords from keyword tool
- Creating compelling ads
- Creating conversion tracking to measure performance of ads
- Optimizing ads & campaigns to decrease
- CPC & increase ad position (Most important)
Practical Session 2-
- Understanding remarketing
- Setting up remarketing lists
- Creating remarketing campaigns & ads
Practical session 3-
- Creating video campaign
- Uploading video ads
- Optimizing targeting
- Understanding Dynamic search ad campaigns
- Understanding product listing ad with Google merchant center
- Google Analytics
What is Google analytics? Why analytics is so important? Setting up your website with analytics Fundamentals of Google analytics Monitoring bounce rate. Setting up goals and funnels Setting filters and segmentation Tracking conversions Monitoring website performance. Monitoring traffic sources Monitoring visitors behavior Taking corrective actions if required.
- Social Media Marketing
What is social media? Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms How social media marketing is different than other forms of Internet marketing? Marketing on social networking websites. What is viral marketing and its importance Facebook marketing.
- Understanding Facebook marketing
- Facebook glossary
- Facebook fan page v/s profile v/s group
- Practical session 1
- Creating Facebook page
- Uploading contacts for invitation
- Adding Facebook plugins in website
- Creating external tabs in Facebook page
- Exercise on fan page wall posting
- Facebook advertising
- Types of Facebook advertising
- Best practices for Facebook advertising
- Practical session 2
- Creating Facebook advertising campaign
- Targeting in ad campaign
- Payment module- CPC vs CPM vs CPA
- Using power editor tool for adv.
- Advance Facebook advertising using tools
- Video marketing
- Benefits of video marketing
- Uploading videos on video marketing websites
- Using YouTube for business
- Developing YouTube video marketing strategy
- Bringing visitors from YouTube videos to your website
- Email Marketing
What is email marketing? Biggest challenge in email marketing Legitimate/ opt-in email marketing Increasing email subscription/ opt-in list Using software’s to do email marketing Creating your own email list of millions of email id’s Checking spam ratio of your email creative Best practices of email marketing Writing a good email creative or html template.
- Online Advertising
What is online advertising?
Types of online advertising
- Display advertising
- Banner ads
- Rich media ads
- Pop ups and pop under ads
- Contextual advertising
- In-text ads
- In-image ads
- In-video ads
- Ecommerce Marketing
What is ecommerce? Creating ecommerce website. Top ecommerce websites around the world Ecommerce scenario in India. How to do SEO of an ecommerce website Why you need a solid ecommerce marketing strategy Formulating right ecommerce marketing strategy Using affiliate marketing to promote your ecommerce business.
- AdSense & Blogging
What is AdSense? How to get approved for AdSense? Cool trick to get AdSense approval by Google Using your AdSense account interface Placing ads on your blog Creating blogs with our FREE software Then we will share 1 secret method through which you will make money with AdSense.
- Live Project
Join Digital Marketing SEO Training Course Certification Institute, and get the best learning along with work on Live Project.