[cs_content][cs_element_section _id=”1″ ][cs_element_row _id=”2″ ][cs_element_column _id=”3″ ][x_promo image=”http://www.samyakinfotech.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/What-is-IOT-Internet-of-Things-Training-Class.png” alt=”IOT Internet of Things Training Class”]
IOT Internet of Things Training Class
The IOT Internet of Things Training Class (IoT, sometimes Internet of Everything) is the network of physical objects or “things” embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and connectivity to enable objects to exchange data with the manufacturer, operator and/or other connected devices based on the infrastructure of International Telecommunication Union‘s Global Standards Initiative. The Internet of Things allows objects to be sensed and controlled remotely across existing network infrastructure, creating opportunities for more direct integration between the physical world and computer-based systems, and resulting in improved efficiency, accuracy and economic benefit. Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to interoperate within the existing Internet infrastructure. Experts estimate that the IoT will consist of almost 50 billion objects by 2020.Learn all in IOT Internet of Things Training Class.
All your stuff may actually be linked to the interwebs so that they can obtain information, “talk” to each other, and give the user useful data eventually leading him/her to lead more efficient lives.
Terms and Basic Definitions
Below, we’ve provided a glossary defining the Internet of Things:
- Internet of Things: A network of internet-connected objects able to collect and exchange data using embedded sensors.
- Internet of Things device: Any stand-alone internet-connected device that can be monitored and/or controlled from a remote location.
- Internet of Things ecosystem: All the components that enable businesses, governments, and consumers to connect to their IoT devices, including remotes, dashboards, networks, gateways, analytics, data storage, and security.
- Entity: Includes businesses, governments, and consumers.
- Physical layer: The hardware that makes an IoT device, including sensors and networking gear.
- Network layer: Responsible for transmitting the data collected by the physical layer to different devices.
- Application layer: This includes the protocols and interfaces that devices use to identify and communicate with each other.
- Remotes: Enable entities that utilize IoT devices to connect with and control them using a dashboard, such as a mobile application. They include smartphones, tablets, PCs, smartwatches, connected TVs, and nontraditional remotes.
- Dashboard: Displays information about the IoT ecosystem to users and enables them to control their IoT ecosystem. It is generally housed on a remote.
- Analytics: Software systems that analyze the data generated by IoT devices. The analysis can be used for a variety of scenarios, such as predictive maintenance.
- Data storage: Where data from IoT devices is stored.
- Networks: The internet communication layer that enables the entity to communicate with their device, and sometimes enables devices to communicate with each other.
Several environments within the three groups of consumers, governments, and ecosystems will benefit from the IoT. These include:
|Oil, gas, and mining||Insurance||Connected Home||Food Services|
There are literally hundreds of companies linked to the Internet of Things, and the list should only expand in the coming years. Here are some of the major players that have stood out in the IoT to this point:
|Honeywell (HON)||Hitachi||T-Mobile (TMUS)||Comcast (CMCSA)|
|GE (GE)||AT&T (T)||Cisco (CSCO)||IBM (IBM)|
|Amazon (AMZN)||Skyworks (SWKS)||Apple (AAPL)||Sierra Wireless (SWIR)|
|Google (GOOGL)||Iridium Communications (IRDM)||Ambarella (AMBA)||ARM Holdings (ARMH)|
|Texas Instruments (TXN)||PTC (PTC)|
|Garmin (GRMN)||Blackrock (BLK)||InvenSense (INVN)||Microsoft (MSFT)|
|Control4 (CTRL)||Silicon Laboratories (SLAB)||CalAmp (CAMP)||LogMeIn (LOGM)|
|InterDigital (IDCC)||Ruckus Wireless (RKUS)||Linear Technology (LLTC)||Red Hat (RHT)|
|Nimble Storage (NMBL)||Silver Spring Networks (SSNI)||Zebra Technologies (ZBRA)||Arrow Electronics (ARW)|
One IoT device connects to another to transmit information using Internet transfer protocols. IoT platforms serve as the bridge between the devices’ sensors and the data networks.
The following are some of the top IoT platforms on the market today:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- ThingWorx IoT Platform
- IBM’s Watson
- Cisco IoT Cloud Connect
- Salesforce IoT Cloud
- Oracle Integrated Cloud
- GE Predix
Detailed Syllabus of IOT Internet of Things Training Class
Introduction of IOT
- History & Need of IOT
- Basic components of IOT
- Hardware Classification of IOT
- Programming Language Classification of IOT
Elements of IOT
Different layer design
- Three layer
- Middle layer
- Five layer
- Business layer
- Application layer
- Service management layer
- Object abstraction layer
- Object layer
Sensor node deployment techniques
IOT for ubiquitous computing
IOT common Standards
- Application protocol
- Service discovery protocol
- Infrastructure protocol
- Other influential protocol
IOT with wifi router
- Introduction to Client server architecture
- Implementation of client server architecture.
- Use of AT commands to control a router.
- Sending data using router through IP addresses
- Implementation of virtualization in IOT.
- Interfacing of PC with IOT.
- Interfacing of sensor nodes with IOT router.
IOT using Lua programming
- Introduction to Lua programming.
- Advantages of Lua over embedded c.
- Program to control display devices using Lua.
- Program to control input devices using Lua.
[/x_promo][/cs_element_column][/cs_element_row][/cs_element_section][cs_section parallax=”false” separator_top_type=”none” separator_top_height=”10px” separator_top_inset=”0px” separator_top_angle_point=”35″ separator_bottom_type=”none” separator_bottom_height=”50px” separator_bottom_inset=”0px” separator_bottom_angle_point=”50″ _label=”Why Samyak” class=”cs-ta-left” style=”margin: 40px 40px 20px;padding: 40px;border-style: double;border-width: 15px;border-color: #FFBB00;”][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” _label=”Classic Row 2″ style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ _label=”Classic Row 2″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 0px;”][cs_element_headline _id=”8″ ][/cs_column][/cs_row][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” _label=”Classic Row 2 (1)” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px 10px;border-style: inset;border-width: 15px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ _label=”Classic Row 2″ type=”1/1″ style=”padding: 10px 0px;”][cs_element_image _id=”11″ ][/cs_column][/cs_row][cs_row inner_container=”true” marginless_columns=”false” _label=”Row 1″ class=”cs-ta-left” style=”margin: 0px auto;padding: 0px;”][cs_column fade=”false” fade_animation=”in” fade_animation_offset=”45px” fade_duration=”750″ _label=”1/1″ type=”1/1″ class=”cs-ta-left” style=”padding: 0px;”][x_card animation=”flip-from-right” center_vertically=”true” front_style=”border-width: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-style: none; border-color: #FFBB00; color: #ffbb00; background-color: #201F5F;” front_image=”” front_image_width=”” front_title=”Why SAMYAK ?” front_text=”• Registered LLC Company in Florida, USA
• Presence in Dubai & Many States / Cities across India.
• An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
• GOOGLE & HP Certification Partner
• Authorized Tally Institution of Learning from Tally Company (HO)
• Authorized Microsoft, AutoDesk, Adobe, Apple, EC-Council & Unity Testing & Certification Partner
• Pearson Testing Centre – Oracle, Cisco, Salesforce, AWS, RedHat & ALL IT Giant’s Certification Partner.
• 25+ Branches Worldwide & Growing …
• Dedicated IT team of 250+ working on International Level Projects” back_style=”border-width: 10px 10px 10px 10px; border-style: double; border-color: #201F5F; color: #201F5F; background-color: #FFBB00;” back_title=”International CERTIFICATIONS with Live Projects” back_text=”• Samyak believes in employability and hence Samyak provides training with less theory and more of Practical work.
• Course modules are prepared by Expert IT Professionals & HR.
• 100% Placement Assistance. We have good track record of placements.
• Samyak has 450+ Computers, Switches, Routers, PLCs, Hardware and Software AND has enormous in-house projects to support the project based training.
• Being in multiple locations across the Globe, Samyak allows students to take transfer in needed circumstances.
• Highest Rating ( Google, Facebook, Justdial & Others) & Global Rewards in Education Sector.
” back_button_text=”Click To Fix An Appointment” back_button_link=”/contact-samyak-jaipur/” back_button_color=”#FFBB00″ back_button_bg_color=”#201F5F” padding=”10px 10px 10px 30px”][/cs_column][/cs_row][/cs_section][/cs_content]