Joomla CMS Training Course
Joomla has taken the CMS industry by storm. It is elegant and extremely easy to use. It is free and open source software. The software helps one to build websites as well as numerous online applications.
Joomla is commonly used to design websites in almost all industries around the world across various verticals. Joomla is quite popular due to its many features like:
Most advanced news and article management system
Option to add Metadata to each news story.
Advanced caching system
With the burgeoning of internet and e-commerce, especially via mobile, there is bound to be a rapid increase in the need for people with CMS skills. Having Joomla is a plus when you go to apply for the job.
2.5 Months including Lab
Deep Dive into Joomla CMS Training Course
- Introduction to Joomla
- Installation of Joomla
- Introduction to templates in Joomla
- Installation of predefined Templates
- Creation custom template from html.
- Introduction to Modules
- Installation of predefined Modules
- Creation of custom modules.
- Introduction to Components
- Installation of predefined Components.
- Creation of custom components
- Introduction to Plugins
- Installation of predefined plugins
- Creation of custom plugins.
- Configuring the Joomla site in live environment.
- Explanation of joomla constants
- Explanation of Database commands in joomla
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.