WordPress CMS Training Course
WordPress is a free blog software, unless you want to implement some more features to meet the growing needs of a popular blog. During the next few years WordPress evolve into more of a CMS friendly platform. SAMYAK INFOTECH provides WordPress CMS training according to the current requirement of IT industry.
WordPress is an Open Source blog tool which offers a rich set of features as well as a large supporting community. WordPress has an intuitive administration interface which anyone can handle. After this WordPress CMS training, you will be able to compose a post and publish it on your website with just a few clicks! With the help of WordPress CMS Training you can easily customize the look of your website for there are lots of free WordPress themes available on the internet.
SAMYAK INFOTECH is a CMS Training institute with proven expertise in training useful web applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding CMS developers. We have a dedicated team of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of Web development. We have mastered the CMS and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our WordPress, Joomla and Drupal training course.
2.5 Months including Lab
School Going Students
Deep Dive into WordPress CMS Training Course
Foundations of a WordPress-based website• Understanding and Using domain names
• WordPress Hosting Options
• Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server
• Understanding Directory Permissions
Basics of the WordPress User Interface• Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
• Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
• Core WordPress Settings
Finding and Using WordPress Plugins• Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
• Upgrading WordPress Plugins
• Recommended WordPress Plugins
Working with WordPress Themes• Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
• Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
• Installing and Configuring Themes
• Editing and Customizing Themes
• Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
• Theme Best Practices
WordPress Content Management• Understanding Posts Versus Pages
• Organizing Posts with Categories
• Connecting Posts Together with Tags
• Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
• Managing Lists of Links
Creating and Managing Content• Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
• Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
• Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
WordPress based Sites• WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
• Converting a Website to WordPress
• WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
• Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certifications are accepted globally and will help anyone to standout from the crowd. Every student completing this course from Samyak is entitled for MTA certification by default.
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.