JMeter Training Course
Apache JMeter may be used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources (files, Servlets, Perl scripts, Java Objects, Data Bases and Queries, FTP Servers and more). It can be used to simulate a heavy load on a server, network or object to test its strength or to analyze overall performance under different load types. You can use it to make a graphical analysis of performance or to test your server/script/object behavior under heavy concurrent load.
1 Months including Lab
School Going Students
Deep Dive into JMeter Training Course
• Why Use JMeter?
• Overview Of Functional/Regression/Stress Testing Principles
Designing A Basic Test Plan
• How To Identify Your Testing Needs
• Defining The Steps Of Your Test
Creating Your First JMeter Test
• Introducing The JMeter GUI
• The Basic Elements Of A JMeter Test Plan
• Building A Functional Test With Your Internet Browser
• Executing Your Functional Test
• Reading The Results Of Your Test
The Power Of JMeter
• Comprehensive Overview Of The Available JMeter Components And Functions
• Implementing An Advanced Functional Test Using The Key
•JMeter Functions And Components
• Designing And Implementing Your Own Practical Example To “Test” A Website Of Your Choice
• Using Your Functional Tests For Regression Testing
• Future Proofing Your Tests
• Analysing Your Website Traffic
• Identifying What You Need To Test
• Mimicking The Real World In JMeter
• Extracting And Reading The Results
Other Key Features
• Stress Testing A Database
• Using JMeter From The Command Line
• Editing A Test Plan In A Text/XML Editor
Why Should You Join Samyak ?
Targeted International Certifications After this Course
Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company and has international level acceptance for its certifications. Students from Samyak are given preference in placements as they have proper hands on job related knowledge already, that any industry needs these days.
PLACEMENT OF SAMYAKites
8678 SAMYAKites making waves in the industry.
What Our Students Say