Want to Start your Own Business ?
SAMYAK IT Solutions Pvt Ltd. having 25+ offline & 50+ Live/Online training center across the country has positive expansion plans. We solicit Franchise Enquiries from all those who seek to grow with us.
We have trained 4,50,000+ students and professionals till date.
Let us use our 20+ years experience to help your business start and grow
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
- WHY PARTNER WITH SAMYAK -
SET UP YOUR OWN CENTRE
SAMYAK CLASSES is a pioneer, trendsetter and a global leader in the Computers and non-formal academic curriculum-based training. Samyak’s business expansion and success have been driven by our business partners. We are currently looking for partners who wish to set up their own SAMYAK centres.
SAMYAK offers career & professional training in areas including animation, Programming, Accounting, web & graphics design, UI-UX, broadcast, digital advertising & marketing, and multimedia, since 2013.
Why Partner with SAMYAK
SAMYAK Classes’s training business across the globe, is conducted through a franchise model. This proven business model combines the entrepreneurial drive and ambition of business personnel like you, with the experience and expertise of a larger company. The result is a rewarding partnership for both of us.
As an SAMYAK CLASSES business partner, you gain immediate access to over two decades of business expertise and a proven business model. You will be able to offer courses that are well accepted globally, and a brand name that people are already familiar with.
Right from formulating your business plan to training and recruiting your staff, we assist you at every step of the process. Everything that we do is geared to ensuring that your business gets the head start that it deserved
What We Provide
- Rights to use a globally known brand name ‘Samyak Classes’
- Full technical know how to set up the centre
- Support in: pricing products and services, formulating marketing strategies, and training of marketing and administrative personnel
- Mutually agreed revenue sharing formula and a sustainable revenue model
- Course content and teaching aids for the delivery of courses
- Comprehensive student courseware and periodic content update
- Help in formulating marketing strategies, along with ongoing technical and marketing support
- Internet based centre automation software and procedure manuals
- Access to web-based learning portal Onlinevarsity, and portfolio management system & LMS for students
- Events including SAMYAK Live, Hackathons, Creative Minds, Perspectives, Creative Adda and Accounts Camp that engage the existing students, create awareness of the brand, build potential student-base, and attract media coverage
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
- Premise/ space to run a centre, with sufficient scope for future expansion
- Investment amount of Rs.9 – 10 lakhs
- Classroom and administrative infrastructure
- Computer lab
- Recommended hardware & software
- Adequate personnel to staff the centre
Franchisee Support & Process
1. Training Support:
- SAMYAK organizes induction programs for new Business Partners and their staff.
- SAMYAK undertakes Faculty and Counselor training and certification.
- SAMYAK hosts sales and marketing training periodically.
- SAMYAK conducts ongoing training for new products.
2. Systems Support:
- SAMYAK designs the admission process.
- SAMYAK conducts online examinations for students.
- SAMYAK offers a special data management system for maintaining student records and managing center operations.
3. Marketing and Advertising Support:
- SAMYAK rolls out marketing and advertising initiatives at a national level.
- For region-specific advertising, SAMYAK provides aid to Business Partners, which is subject to a minimal charge.
- SAMYAK offers new Business Partners an initial start-up kit containing product brochures and promotional material, which is subject to a minimal charge.
a. Educational Qualifications:
- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline.
b. Financial Qualifications:
- The individual should possess the ability to mobilize resources through internal and external means. He/she should have the capability to personally invest around 50-60 percent of the total project cost.
2. Business Experience and Skills:
The individual should:
- Possess 1-3 years of experience in any functional area, preferably at the middle management level.
- Be a first-time entrepreneur.
- Be self-employed in business.
The individual should:
- Share the vision and values of SAMYAK in the field of Talent Development.
- Devote full-time attention to the venture or source professional help to run it.
4. Geographical Knowledge:
- The candidate should have complete knowledge of the regional and local market.
- Fill-up the Online Enquiry Form (Available on Right side of the screen) and submit.
- SAMYAK will get in touch with you and guide you about the complete process.